Demonstrator in Red Bull Livery – No.1
• ZZR1400 engine (2006) 190 BHP
• 0 – 60 in 3.5 secs
• 6 speed sequential gearbox with electric reverse
• IVA 2012 Registered “E” Reg Plate (Private plate of “E” reg or earlier may be used)
• 9 x 17 rear wheels 255/50/17 Tyres
• 7.5 x 17 front wheels 225/45/17 Tyres
• Acewell 3251 digital dash
• Two Seater – with optional airbox
The car has currently done around 4000 miles, some 800 of those were a trip to Le mans & back this Summer, the car performed impeccably! It is in excellent mechanical and bodywork condition, has the latest nose & new sidepods so represents our current production, it will have a full service & fresh years MoT before collection
Road legal and ready to drive away.
Not a Furore, but a Fury. This is a well built car owned by one of our Essex Kitcar Club members at £5750 it’s a snip! Sorry, now sold – good cars at low prices don’t hang around long!
Fisher Fury Spyder
2005, 8,000 miles, MOT Dec. 2018, IRS
Built with kit of all new parts supplied by Fisher Sports Cars
Ford 1800 cc Zetec with twin Weber 40 carbs. and Webcon ECU – 145/150 BHP engine re-conditioned at time of build
BGH Ford Type 9 gearbox with long first gear
Four Toyo Proxes tyres – 185/60/R14 with less than 1,000 miles
Interior trimmed and carpeted
Tonneau cover, interior and exterior covers.
Only used on road, very good condition interior and bodywork